Namek Technologies brings you the most affordable open source firewall in India.
Embedded System with HDMI Port for display output !
Very High Quality Build, Small, with configuration customization options!
The NFW3215 can be loaded with 64-bit pfSense Installation
Intel Dual Core 3215U CPU
4GB / 8GB DDR3 RAM
Low power (15W)
4x Gigabit Intel NICs
16GB SSD / 500GB HDD (or both!)
Why the NFW3215 Should be your top choice for pfSense ?
– Most affordable and cheapest hardware firewall in the market capable of sustaining hundreds of users
– It is a top notch Intel Broadwell platform , Fanless and uses very Low power (15W)
– Very Small form factor (Vesa Mount Included)
CPU – Intel Celeron Processor 3215U Dual core (2M Cache, 1.70 GHz, Broadwell) with Intel Virtualization Support
RAM – 4GB / 8GB DDR3
power on/off button
2 x USB 3.0 Ports
2 x USB 2.0 Ports
1 x HD Video Connector
1 x Serial port
1 x Minipcie port (for mSATA SSD)
1 x DDR3L SO-DIMM Memory Slot
1 x SATA Port
1 xDV 12V DC input
HDD LED, Power LEDs
4 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Intel Gigabit Ethernet Ports (Intel I211-AT)
1 x Speak Out Connector
1 x Mic In Connector
Storage – 16GB SSD / 500GB HDD
Dimensions – 187 mm x 115 mm x 52 mm
Weight – 2 Kg
Power Consumption – 15W
pfSense is becoming the most popular FreeBSD based firewall. Some of its features are:
– Firewall to secure your network
– NAT – forwarding TCP ports for Servers, CCTV DVRs, Remote access.
– Multi-WAN Load balancing to use multiple ISPs at the same time (either in failover or load balancing mode)
– VPN – Securely accessing your office network or connecting satellite offices to the HQ
– Reporting – RRD Graphs and real-time traffic graphs
– Dynamic DNS – If you don’t have a static IP, but need to configure VPN or port forwarding for CCTV, you can integrate pfSense with many popular dynamic DNS providers. Like no-ip or dyndns
– Captive Portal – This feature allows you to force authentication, or redirection to a click through page for network access. This is commonly used on Wi-Fi hotspot networks (malls, coffee shops, hotels, airports)
pfSense feature-set can be extended by the use of packages
Support and Warranty
This product comes with 1 Year Hardware warranty
Technical support is NOT included in the price mentioned above can be purchased separately
What is the warranty process? What if the device fails during warranty period?
If the device fails during the warranty period, you simply have to send the faulty device to us and we will send you a replacement after inspection.
Why should you choose Namek Technologies as your next firewall vendor?
– Expertise, not just a hardware vendor – We’re experts in overall computer networking, cloud computing, information security and not your average hardware dealer who just sells on behalf of the manufacturer
– Deployed 200+ Open-Source firewalls across various verticals and companies of all sizes (Small to Large scale)
– Our prime goal is to provide an affordable, stable and secure firewall solution to SMEs in India
Comparison with commercial firewalls
Open-Source vs Commercial Firewalls :
Benefits with an open-source firewall are:
– No subscription charges – With most commercial firewalls you have to pay an expensive “subscription fees” to use even the most basic functions. With open-source firewalls, there are no subscription charges whatsoever.
– Lifetime free updates and upgrades – You get free security updates and upgrades to new versions free of charge.
– No user limit – You have no hard limits on number of users. You can add as many users as the hardware resources permit
– Open hardware – If you don’t like pfSense or want to switch to something else, you can easily install virtually ANY operating system without any problems. Once you purchase the hardware, it is yours to do as you like!
– Extensible – You can extend the features of the firewall by installing additional packages of your choice. (Like snort / suricata, squid /squidguard )
– Highly affordable – Most commercial firewalls with 4GB ram (that virtually support 4,000,000+ concurrent connections or more) start at a very high price
Comparison with assembled desktop firewalls
While you can easily build an assembled desktop firewall for about the same price, here is why we recommend the NFW3215:
Consumes Less power – It only consumes 15W of power, which means it can be online on your UPS for a very long time as compares to a regular 500W desktop SMPS
Highly Reliable – Our firewall has no moving parts with passive cooling and so it is far more reliable than any assembled desktop that frequently fail due to SMPS, FAN and other failures.
Takes Less Space – Due to its compact size, It takes up the same space as your broadband modem or a wireless router. You can even mount it behind a monitor with the included VESA Mount Plate
Current use cases
Currently, this firewall is being used in a variety of industry verticals.
Some use cases are:
– As a standard firewall to secure your network against hackers
– For website filtering at offices, schools, colleges, call centers, Industries etc.
– As a WAN load balancer to combine multiple internet connections for companies that need 100% uptime.
You can even use 3G / 4G routers for failover / loadbalancing
– At hotels / restaurants where you want to offer guest Wi-Fi with username / password or voucher based authentication.
– For connecting branch offices to the corporate office on standard broadband connections
Other use cases
This can also be used as:
– Ubuntu Desktop / Server with GUI
– CentOS Desktop / server
– Windows Server (Supports windows 10)
– General Purpose Linux Server
– VoIP Server
– Virtualization (Proxmox / Vmware ESXi)
Sagar Jadhav –
It is very worthy. I really liked it.
Ashok Verma –
Quite cheaper compared to other firewall hardwares.
i liked it.
Thanuj Roy –
Works pretty well.
Rakthim Das –
supports more than 200 users. very efficient device
shubham jaiswal –
worth buying it..
Samit Soni –
Good quality device.
I’m quite happy with this machine. It wasn’t too expensive, performs well, and runs cool, even though it is fanless.
Great network device for Midsize Business.
I had no problems with the unit till now..
Bijoy Jana –
I really like the case design and it looks very professional-grade, finned aluminum with vents and black paint finish.
Anil Gupta –
Ashish Mehta –
Supports more than 100 users
Ananth pandey –
Works great and provides the features we require.
Ankith Patel –
Aneesh John –
We never had any stability issues, even during high load usages.
I have been using pfSense for the last five years, in three different companies
The most valuable features for me and my current company is the open VPN capabilities.
praveen Kumar –
This device once set up works seamlessly.
Rameez Raza –
works very well for my use. It has many more features than I need.
Hiten Sharma –
rupesh singh –
Really pretty fast, secure and effective.
supports n number of users.
S.Lalit kumar –
I have been using these firewalls for years. I have over 50 of them deployed in customer networks.
Anandh Chowdary –
Using this firewall for more than 200users..and is pretty fast and secure
Keshav kumar –
I’ve used pfSense as a core element of my network infrastructure for over 5 years. It connects multiple sites together, and provides protection, IPS, remote connectivity, DHCP services, and a very configurable IP aliasing system.
Narayan Swamy –
Im using this firewall to connect from main branch to corporate office and it is working flawlessly
Shubham sharma –
Very Effective firewall.
Nitesh Das –
I’ve used pfSense as a core element of my network infrastructure for over 5 years.
It connects multiple sites together, and provides protection, IPS, remote connectivity, DHCP services, and a very configurable IP aliasing system.
Vivek Bhardawaj –
Good Quality firewall. Worth buying it..
Lohit Kumar –
Good Load Balancing Device.
Best suitable for mid size companies..
pankaj kumar –
works very well..
pfSense is performant, powerful, and stable. I’m very happy with the purchase
Anil Verma –
so far so good..
Very satisfied. Love it.
Abhijeet Desai –
it works great.
Is super awesome as a pfsense firewall!!!
I’ve been using this for about a month now. I’m very happy with it. It runs cool, uses very little electricity and performs in my environment well.
Sushmita Mazumdar –
This little box run pfsense great, and so far my network speed tests have been much better.
Nithin Ranjan –
shubham sharma –
No issues what so ever.No issues to date.
Lalit Mahawar –
I am a huge proponent of pfSense. Have been using it for years. I’ve used it at every employer I’ve ever had, I use it at office. Stable,and powerful what more could you ask for.
Deepak Kumar –
Brilliant Firewall OS- does a brilliant job of protecting the networks. Along with the plugins makes it amazing.
Awesome! Just awesome! I’ve used it since 2015, and I honestly have minimal complaints. It’s done exactly what has been expected of it.
pfSense has been very good to us. Reliable, lots of features such as IPSec VPN, OpenVPN, easy management interface, It’s a great solution.
Sanap Sachin –
Used PFSense for our new firewall and it was straightforward to install and configure and works very well! So far it’s been running for over 6 months extremely reliably with no issues.
Yash Agarwal –
Its Excellent product, right price right product. Use in a few locations, setup is very easy and configurable.
Be prepared to invest some more money.
With pfSense? THERE IS NO SUCH THING.Install the packages you want, set them up and be happy.
I have 17 servers running pfSense, for more than 1200 users. In various environments.
Kiran Kumar –
One of the best solutions for SMB environments. I’ve been using pfSense for more than 5 years now, not once it failed me.
Web Interface, that you can manage everything, from basis to advanced settings.
Awesome solution for SMBs. Great on the wallet and those on budgets. Nice GUI and a lot of features.
Awesome Security, Reporting and ease of use. Very flexible FW. Have migrated to PFSense to guard my home and work networks (2 connections at work). Best decisions I ever made. Deploy it whenever I can.
Pulak Chaterjee –
For small organisations I recommend pfSense
Easy to start using,
Lots of options (firewall, vpn,, VLANs (with the right hardware),..
Brilliant firewall. Very easy to install and configure. It is a solid product..
Shubham Gupta –
Works great, never needs a reset, great range and it has more business class features that I can use,
Very good value.
perfect SMB product for connect two offices and bring them on a single LAN
Rahul Sanghvi –
If you are looking for good load balancer then this is best.
Got it set up easily..works very well..
Amar Naik –
Great product for 200 users. Only problem is 16GB mSATA SSD is small if you want to install third party packages like squid + squidguard, etc. But you can easily install a 120GB kingston SSD.
Amit patel –
Good product. Best firewall if you want to avoid subscription charges from other firewalls like cyberoam and sonicwall
Ramesh Iyer –
Excellent Product. Using it with 300 users, no lag, minimal CPU usage.
Only 4 Port firewall hardware that I could find at this price! Particularly liked the good quality aluminium casing. Bought it with 8GB ram and 16GB SSD for our company’s network.