Technical support for pfSense firewall.
Namek Technologies provides third-party pfSense technical support *
Some of the things we can help you with:
– Initial pfSense setup and installation for your office:
Includes setting up your internet connection (leased line or broadband), LAN / DHCP, 3G modems
– Firewall Rules
We can help you optimize or setup your firewall rules to the most secure configuration for your requirements
Assistance for port forwarding for CCTV / DVRs, NAT rules for assigning multiple static IPs
– Load Balancing / WAN Fail-over
Assistance to setup multiple ISP links in either a load balance or a fail-over configuration
– Website Blocking / Filtering
Assistance to help you block websites (either using DNS or using squid / squidguard)
– Traffic Shaper
Assistance to help you divide / allocate bandwidth per IP address
– Captive Portal
We can help you setup and configure captive portal, vouchers, users and so on. We also provide technical support to large public Wi-Fi installations (Hotspots).
If you are looking for a complete ISP management / billing solution, please contact us.
We can help you setup road warrior VPN for allowing employees to securely access corporate data or
a site-to-site VPN for securely connecting multiple branches
We can also help you setup routing – static or dynamic routing using OSPF
– Advanced pfSense technical support (variable charges)
If you need assistance beyond what is mentioned on this page, we can help you liaison with the official pfSense technical support team.
Technical support is provided with the following methods:
Using remote assistance software
Notes, Terms and Conditions:
– Please contact us for a detailed quote before ordering. Price mentioned is the MINIMUM support charges and may vary greatly depending on various scenarios and requirements (for both one time and Annual)
– Onsite technical support is not available directly by us.
– Technical support timings are Monday to Friday. 11 AM to 6 PM
– Technical Support is charged on a per-ticket one time basis or annually (depending on your purchase)
– 1 year support includes a total of 12 support tickets
– Price shown above is only applicable for basic tasks. For special configurations, please ask us for a quote
– Please open a support ticket after you sign-up detailing your requirements and our technicians will give you a call.
Also mention your availability and contact information in the ticket.
*namek technologies is a third-party vendor and is not affiliated with pfSense in any capacity