Namek UTM Firewall 200B
Namek Technologies brings you the most affordable Namek UTM Firewall 200B firewall in India.
Embedded System with HDMI Port for display output !
Very High Quality Build, Small, with configuration customization options!
Intel Dual Core 3215U CPU
4GB / 8GB DDR3 RAM
Low power (15W)
4x Gigabit Intel NICs
16GB SSD / 500GB HDD (or both!)
Why the Namek UTM Firewall 200B Should be your top choice for firewall?
– Most affordable and cheapest hardware firewall in the market capable of sustaining hundreds of users
– It is a top notch Intel Broadwell platform , Fanless and uses very Low power (15W)
– Very Small form factor (Vesa Mount Included)
Max Firewall Throughput – 800+ Mbps
Max Concurrent Sessions – 4,000,000 upto 8,000,000 (with 8GB RAM)
Suggested Number of Users – 300 – 800
Network Interface – 4x Intel Gigabit NIC
Max VPN Throughput – 50+ Mbps
Storage – 16GB mSATA SSD + optional HDD
VPN Users – Unlimited
USB – 2 x USB 3.0 Ports for 3G / 4G
Weight – 2Kg
Power Consumption – 15W
Firmware – Open Source firewall operating system
Warranty – 1 Year Hardware warranty
Namek UTM Firewall Features:
- Interface based Rules
- Control routing between interfaces
- Protect your network from hackers
NAT / Port Forwarding
- Many to One NAT for Port forwarding
- One to One NAT to use multiple IP addresses on a single WAN connection
- Remote access VPN: Unlimited VPN clients available for PC / Mobile
- Site to Site VPN: Connect your branch offices to your head office for intranet access over any internet connection
- If you don’t have a static IP, but need to configure VPN or port forwarding for various applications like DVR, Web, FTP
- You can integrate our firewall with many popular dynamic DNS providers Like N-IP or DynDNS
WAN Load Balancing
- Multi-WAN Load balancing to use multiple ISPs at the same time (either in failover or load balancing mode)
- Combine multiple WAN links
- 3G / 4G Support
Web Filtering Options
- Multiple Web Filtering options:
- Using Built-in Web Proxy for content filtering
- Using DNS based filter like OpenDNS for easy to use high performance Domain based filtering
- This feature allows you to force login via username / password or voucher code.
- This is commonly used on Wi-Fi hotspot networks (malls, coffee shops, hotels, airports)
System Graphs Various System Graphs:
- Memory usage
- CPU usage
- Packets per second (PPS)
- Realtime Traffic Graphs
- Interface Statistics (IN / OUT)
Two Factor Authentication
- Provide Secure Internet Access with username / password + OTP
- OTP can be generated using Google’s Authenticator App. Available for Android / iOS / Chrome / Windows
Auto backup to google drive
- Hassle free automatic firewall configuration backup to your Google Drive account.
- Backup multiple versions in case of a system reinstall.
Mobile Optimized User Interface
- Configure the firewall using any mobile device with a smaller screen.
- Provides easy configuration access for administrators travelling or out of the office.
- Detailed information like packet flows including source, destination ip and port number
- Export usage reports to CSV files
- Bandwidth Reporting based on Cisco’s Netflow Protocol
No Subscription Fees
- No Annual subscription charges
- No licensing fees
- Support available on an annual or per-call basis.
Lifetime Free OTA Updates
- Lifetime free security updates
- Lifetime free software / features updates
- Completely vendor neutral.
- Extend the functionality of the firewall beyond the core components through the use of plugins.
No User Limit
- No defined user limit
- Capable of 300+ users with 4GB RAM
- No user-based pricing
Lowest Price to Performance Ratio
- Supports a very large number of users (300 to 500 concurrent users) For a very low price
- One time purchase
- Lifetime free updates
- Upgrade RAM / SSD at any time
- Upgrade or even replace the operating system at any time
- Dual storage options – mSATA SSD + 2.5″ SATA HDD
- It consumes only 15W of power
- Uses Standard 12V DC Adapter
- Premium Aluminum Chassis for better cooling
- Supports 24×7 operation in a variety of conditions
- Over 10 years of experience in IT Security Industry
- More than 500+ firewalls deployed at compaines of all sizes
- Technical Support available for a variety of network scenarios.
Various Use Cases
Our firewalls are being used in a variety of scenarios:
- Web Filter
- Load balancing and failover
- VPN for site to site connectivity
- Providing secure
Wi-Fi access at hotels to guests
- Get easy returns all over India.Call technical support and log a return request
- Send your faulty device to our head office.
- After inspection, a replacement device will be shipped within 48 hours.
Support and Warranty
This product comes with 1 Year Hardware warranty
What is the warranty process? What if the device fails during warranty period?
If the device fails during the warranty period, you simply have to send the faulty device to us and we will send you a replacement after inspection.
Why should you choose Namek Technologies as your next firewall vendor?
– Expertise, not just a hardware vendor – We’re experts in overall computer networking, cloud computing, information security and not your average hardware dealer who just sells on behalf of the manufacturer
– Deployed 200+ firewalls across various verticals and companies of all sizes (Small to Large scale)
– Our prime goal is to provide an affordable, stable and secure firewall solution to SMEs in India
Comparison with commercial firewalls
Benefits with our firewall are:
– No subscription charges – With most commercial firewalls you have to pay an expensive “subscription fees” to use even the most basic functions. With firewalls, there are no subscription charges whatsoever.
– Lifetime free updates and upgrades – You get free security updates and upgrades to new versions free of charge.
– No user limit – You have no hard limits on number of users. You can add as many users as the hardware resources permit
– Open hardware – If you don’t like or want to switch to something else, you can easily install virtually ANY operating system without any problems. Once you purchase the hardware, it is yours to do as you like!
– Extensible – You can extend the features of the firewall by installing additional packages of your choice. (Like snort / suricata, squid /squidguard )
– Highly affordable – Most commercial firewalls with 4GB ram (that virtually support 4,000,000+ concurrent connections or more) start at a very high price
Comparison with assembled desktop firewalls
While you can easily build an assembled desktop firewall for about the same price, here is why we recommend the Namek UTM Firewall 200B:
Consumes Less power – It only consumes 15W of power, which means it can be online on your UPS for a very long time as compares to a regular 500W desktop SMPS
Highly Reliable – Our firewall has no moving parts with passive cooling and so it is far more reliable than any assembled desktop that frequently fail due to SMPS, FAN and other failures.
Takes Less Space – Due to its compact size, It takes up the same space as your broadband modem or a wireless router. You can even mount it behind a monitor with the included VESA Mount Plate
Current use cases
Currently, this firewall is being used in a variety of industry verticals.
Some use cases are:
– As a standard firewall to secure your network against hackers
– For website filtering at offices, schools, colleges, call centers, Industries etc.
– As a WAN load balancer to combine multiple internet connections for companies that need 100% uptime.
You can even use 3G / 4G routers for failover / loadbalancing
– At hotels / restaurants where you want to offer guest Wi-Fi with username / password or voucher based authentication.
– For connecting branch offices to the corporate office on standard broadband connections