Namek Technologies brings you the power of FreeNAS at an affordable price.
All India Shipping!
Namek EN1 Specifications:
|Model||Namek EN1 4 Bay NAS|
|Case||1U Full length Rack Mountable Chassis with Rails
4x Hot Swappable Hard Drive Trays
Expandable PCI-E Slots
|Maximum Storage Capacity||Up to 32TB (4 X 8TB)|
|Memory||16GB DDR3 1600 ECC UDIMM Server Class Memory
Expandable upto 32GB (8GB x 4 DIMMs)
|CPU||Intel Avoton C2550 Upto 2.60 Ghz, Quad Core, 14W TDP|
|RAID Level||RAID-Z1 (RAID-5), RAID-Z2 (RAID-6), ZFS Mirror (RAID-10), ZFS Stripe|
|Network||4 x Intel Gigabit Ethernet Port via Intel I354 Controllers
1x dedicated IPMI management port for remote access
|Hard Drive Trays||4 x SATA 3.5” Hot Swappable Drive Trays|
|Boot Device||16GB USB Flash Drive|
|Power Supply||350W Multi-output Gold level Efficiency Power Supply|
|Power Frequency||50/60 Hz, Single Phase|
|User Control Interface||Web Browser, SSH and Remote Hardware Management|
|Package Dimension (in.)||19.85 x 17.2 x 1.7|
|Weight (lb)||17 Kg Approx (without drives)|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, UL, RoHS|
|Testing||Continuous 3 Days Burn-In Testing To Ensure All Hardware Components Are Defect Free|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year Hardware warranty|
|Technical Support||1 Year Technical support|
Namek EN1 Unique Features:
- 1U Full length enterprise grade rack mountable chassis
- Hot swappable drive trays
- High performance NAS while being Affordable at the same time.
- Quad port Intel Gigabit controllers for a large number of simultaneous users
- ECC RAM – Highly recommended by FreeNAS official hardware guide
- Easily available parts used to ensure quick replacement in case of unexpected failures
- Quad Core, low power C2550 Processor
Warranty and technical support:
– 1 year warranty on hardware
– 1 year basic technical support included
Basic technical support includes:
All Freenas information and “How To” is available online on official FreeNAS Documentation.
However, some customers that are new to FreeNAS, we provide 1 year basic technical support free of charge.
– Basic installation – Networking, Storage
– Setting up network shares – CIFS, NFS
– 1 user account
– Setting up RAID level of your choice
– ZFS snapshots
– Remote assistance for HDD replacement in case of failure
Assistance for advanced features like file permissions, iSCSi, Plugins, AD integration is billed separately.
Without Hard Drives – 2 days after cleared payment
With Hard Drives – 5 days after cleared payment (additional time for procurement and testing)
Contact us for any questions or doubts. Pickup is also available at Pune Location.