Namek Technologies brings you the power of FreeNAS at an affordable price.
All India Shipping!
Namek EN1 Specifications:
|Model||Namek EN1 4 Bay NAS|
|Case||1U Full length Rack Mountable Chassis with Rails
4x Hot Swappable Hard Drive Trays
Expandable PCI-E Slots
|Maximum Storage Capacity||Up to 32TB (4 X 8TB)|
|Memory||16GB DDR3 1600 ECC UDIMM Server Class Memory
Expandable upto 32GB (8GB x 4 DIMMs)
|CPU||Intel Enterprise Quad Core Upto 2.60 Ghz, Quad Core, 14W TDP|
|RAID Level||RAID-Z1 (RAID-5), RAID-Z2 (RAID-6), ZFS Mirror (RAID-10), ZFS Stripe|
|Network||4 x Intel Gigabit Ethernet Port via Intel I354 Controllers
1x dedicated IPMI management port for remote access
|Hard Drive Trays||4 x SATA 3.5” Hot Swappable Drive Trays|
|Boot Device||16GB USB Flash Drive|
|Power Supply||350W Multi-output Gold level Efficiency Power Supply|
|Power Frequency||50/60 Hz, Single Phase|
|User Control Interface||Web Browser, SSH and Remote Hardware Management|
|Package Dimension (in.)||19.85 x 17.2 x 1.7|
|Weight (lb)||20 Kg Approx (with 4 drives)|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, UL, RoHS|
|Testing||Continuous 3 Days Burn-In Testing To Ensure All Hardware Components Are Defect Free|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year Hardware warranty|
|Technical Support||Technical support available separately|
Namek EN1 Unique Features:
- 1U Full length enterprise grade rack mountable chassis
- Hot swappable drive trays
- High performance NAS while being Affordable at the same time.
- Quad port Intel Gigabit controllers for a large number of simultaneous users
- ECC RAM – Highly recommended by FreeNAS official hardware guide
- Easily available parts used to ensure quick replacement in case of unexpected failures
- Quad Core, low power Processor
Warranty and technical support:
– 1 year warranty on hardware
– 1 year basic technical support included
Basic technical support includes:
All Freenas information and “How To” is available online on official FreeNAS Documentation.
However, some customers that are new to FreeNAS, we provide basic installation free of charge.
– Basic installation – Networking, Storage
– Setting up network shares – CIFS, NFS
– 1 user account
– Setting up RAID level of your choice
– ZFS snapshots
Assistance for advanced features like user accounts, groups, file permissions, iSCSi, Plugins, AD integration is billed separately.
Without Hard Drives – 15 days after cleared payment
With Hard Drives – 20 days after cleared payment (additional time for procurement and testing)
Contact us for any questions or doubts. Pickup is also available at Pune Location.
Ashraf Khan –
Good alternative to expensive HP / Dell NAS Storage boxes. Works well with vmware esxi
Karan Singh –
Cheapest NAS Server Hardware with 16GB RAM in Rack Mountable format. We are running multiple web and database servers using iSCSi Block shares. At the same time we are using windows shares for doing nightly backups of all servers in our office.